Talk to a

Turkish Lawyer in Oklahoma

Once you complete the search form below, we submit your legal issue to licensed, pre-screened Turkish attorneys in Oklahoma matching your search criteria.

Please note that your submission gives permission for the attorneys we match you with to contact you. It does not create an attorney-client relationship. If an attorney agrees to represent you, they will formalize their professional relationship with you directly.

Do I have to pay child support if I dispute paternity?

My ex is coming after me for child support but I do not think I am the father of the baby. I learned after we broke up that she was not faithful to me so I question paternity at this time. She has filed paperwork with the court and I only have a certain amount of time to file an answer. I need to know how to respond to her request for support and whether I can dispute paternity at the same time. What do I need to do to have a paternity test court ordered and am I required to pay any child support while the paternity matter is pending?

Published on 03/08/21
Answers: 0