Talk to a

Turkish Lawyer in Dallas

We will submit your legal issue to licensed, pre-screened Turkish attorneys in Dallas, Texas who match your search criteria. We verify the licenses of attorneys whom we connect clients with once a year and require them to maintain a zero misconduct record with the state agency issuing their license.

Please note that this submission doesn't create an attorney-client communication. Attorney client relationship is formed only when attorney formally agrees to represent you. By submitting the form below you are giving permission to the attorneys we match you with to contact you.

Thank you for confirming your phone number

What do I need to do to get my child support increased?

My kids’ father has gotten remarried to a woman who earns a lot of money. He has barely paid me any child support in the 3 years we’ve been separated. Now he drives a nice car and they go on vacations with my kids and eat out every night. Can my child support be raised based on this new money he’s acquired? My kids are starting to want to go to his house all the time and not stay with me because he has everything at his big house for them – video games, motorbikes, etc. It’s not fair that I’m struggling.
Published on 03/08/21
Answers: 0